Eat Drink and Be Merry

Rotating Image


Is there a fee for using Eat, Drink & Be Merry planners?

Our service is completely free!

Where are your locations?

Our locations are in Chicago

Is there a rental fee associated with reserving an area or table?

We do not charge any rental fees! All you need to do in order to secure your area or table is guarantee that you will spend a minimum amount of money on food and beverages. The minimum is determined by the location, date and time of your event.

What is included in a top-shelf open bar?

Top-shelf drinks are all the party basics: Absolute, Stoli, Tanqueray Gin, Jack Daniel’s, Seagram’s 7, Jim Beam, Jameson, Paddy’s and Powers Whiskey’s, Dewars, Johnny Walker Red, Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Malibu Rum, Jose Cuervo, Sauza Hornito’s tequila, Southern Comfort etc.

What are "premium" liquors?

Premium liquors are the elite class of spirits: Grey Goose, Belvedere, Kettle One, Patron, Hendricks Gin, Knob Creek, Makers Mark, Tullamore Dew, Single Malt Scotch and Cognacs.

When do I need to place my food order and finalize my bar details?

Ideally, all food, bar and party details should be set at least one week prior to the event date.

Are we allowed to bring in outside catering?

We do not allow outside food to be brought in the venue with the exception of cupcakes or a cake – don’t forget the candles!

Are decorations allowed?

Our bars are beautiful on their own however, if you would like to bring in some balloons or a banner to make your table or area more festive – you are more then welcome to and we applaud your efforts!

What do I need to do in order to book my reservation?

We will email you a party contract. You must fill in the credit card information, sign the contract and email\scan or fax it back to us with a photocopy of the front and back of your credit card. The credit card is only authorized to hold the reservation, it is not charged at the time. Once we receive the contract, your party is booked! Congratulations!

What is your cancellation policy?

If you cancel outside of 2 weeks, there is no charge or penalty for canceling. However, if you cancel within 2 weeks, you will be charged for the total guaranteed food & beverage minimum.

Does a credit card authorization show on my credit card statement?

An authorization does not show up on your credit card statement, but it may or may not put a hold on the amount authorized.

What methods of payment are accepted?

We accept cash or all credit cards. Checks are not accepted.

What is the tax and gratuity fee?

Chicago sales tax is 9.25%. Gratuity is the industry standard of 20%.

Main Bars

phone: 312-242-1691         email us:
Gather your friends & plan a party….as easy as one phone call!